News » We are a Flexischool!Last updated 2:18 PM on 23 August 2016
Our school now has Flexischools for online ordering and cashless payment from the canteen and uniform shop. A flyer has been sent home with your child which outlines the steps involved if you would like to use this service.
A few points to note:
- Register from a desktop or laptop computer not a mobile device.
- Step 1: Click the REGISTER button.
- Step 2: Enter your email.
- Step 3: You will be emailed a link to an online form - follow the link.
- Step 4: Choose a username and password and complete the form.
- Step 5: Add each student and their class.
- Step 6: Top-up the account - VISA, Mastercard or Direct Deposit.
- Once registered orders can be placed from a pc or mobile device by going to flexischools.com.au and logging in.
- There are no fees charged for topping up your account via direct deposit but it can take up to 3 days for the money to be available for use.
- Top ups using a credit card or PayPal are immediate however Flexischools will charge you 15c plus 1% of the payment amount.
- When ordering from the canteen select the day you want the order for, e.g. to order sushi click on the Tuesday.
- The cut off time for canteen orders is 9:30am on the morning of the day the order is for EXCEPT for sushi which is 11am on the Monday before. If you order sushi after this time the order will be carried over to the following week.
- For each canteen lunch order placed Flexischools charges 29c.
- If you have a reusable lunch bag please select that item from the menu and your child can drop the bag into the canteen in the morning.
- Recurring orders can be easily set up e.g. Wednesday wrap every week of term.
- If you have any questions or problems, the Flexischools help desk is there to assist. Call them on 1300 361 769.
- If there is something missing or wrong on the canteen menu or uniform shop list please talk to Danielle in the canteen or Natasha in the uniform shop.
Ordering from Canteen (pdf 666 KB)